[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Pipe Fitter Helper for new construction work at our Duke Lee Beneficial Ash Project in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
An Industrial Pipe Fitter Helper will assist in the assembly, layout, installation and maintenance of pipe systems on the new construction site.
• Must be able to follow instructions.
• Must meet all qualifications below. (See below).
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to meet all physical demands. (See below).
• Must be have experience on an industrial construction project.
• Must have all the required tools. . (See below).
• Identify all tools required for tasks.
• Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
• Assist with preparation, fabrication, installation, and fitting of pipe to specifications.
• Assist with the installation of valves, hangars, supports, flanges inside piping system according to plans and applicable specifications.
• Assist with the testing to ensure the quality of the pipe and the piping systems.
• Assist with hoisting loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment.
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
• Good reading comprehension.
• Ability to work with others – team player.
• Ability to work independently – minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
• Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations.