[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak is immediately hiring for local PLC Electricians in the Orlando, FL area.
• Local applicants ONLY.
• Pay depends on experience.
• This position is a mix of PC based and hands on.
• Automation and control system troubleshooting
• Control System design and build
• PLC Programming
• HMI Programming
• Robot Programming
• Frequent use of multimeter for troubleshooting
• Panel builds
• Set up and pull wire and cable
• Terminate power, control, and instrumentation wire and cable
• Install electrical gear, equipment, and devices
• 480/277, 208/120, single phase down to 24vdc circuit understanding is a must.
• Read/comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts
• Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
• Must be safety conscious
• Must have electrical tools including hand benders as well as all PPE and harness.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please email your resume to Adam Tilley at: email@example.com