[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Loyd Select Staffing is currently looking for ELECTRICIANS and TOP HELPERS of all skill levels to fill electrical roles in the Northern Alabama areas.
Contact us today at 205-620-3882 to set up an appointment!
Our current needs are focused more on the following:
This position will work as a team installing various electrical components and requires minimal supervision. Duties will also include cleaning work area and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running 1/2" & 3/4", 1" electrical conduit materials.
- Experience bending offsets, 3- & 4-point saddles, kicks, 90's, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Knowledge of blueprints.
- Terminating electrical panels, fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Keep work area clean
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with job specific tools such as wire strippers, screwdrivers, conduit benders, crimpers, etc.
- 3+ years of commercial electrical experience
- Ability to install PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC
- Capable of making multiple electrical circuits with multiple ground conductors
- Able to trim out fixtures with minimal supervision
Nice To Haves, But Not Required:
- Trade school can be preferred but not required
Character Traits For Success:
- Detail Oriented
- Good communication skills
Things To Consider:
- This is a construction environment, extreme safety awareness is a must
- Environment is not climate controlled
Pay varies based off of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $26.00 /hour