[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**
MECHANICAL CONVEYOR INSTALLER
Who We Are:
Founded in 1998, IMI is the largest installation resource company in North America, delivering technical resources and solutions to the supply chain industry. Offering turnkey installation talent and OEM product deployment in fields such as manufacturing, supply chain, automation, and robotics.
IMI has qualified, trained, and deployed thousands of technicians throughout North America and has worked with some of the world’s most progressive Fortune 500 companies for over 20 years. For more information, visit imipeople.com
Who We’re Looking for:
IMI is looking for someone who’s self-motivated and result-oriented for upcoming contracts as a Mechanical Conveyor Installer.
We’re hoping you are someone who is mechanically inclined, with a willingness to accept instruction and a variety of new tasks with a positive attitude and a comfortability of working at heights up to 30 feet. With that being said, we hope that most importantly, you have a high degree of safety awareness.
The right candidate for this position must have verification of their high school diploma or GED & certifications, as well as one or more years’ experience in construction or in warehouse conveyors.
If you suit the above, you could be responsible for:
- Assembling mechanical conveyors.
- Using hand tools, cordless power tools and mechanical assembly of tools while handling materials and fasteners.
- Verifying accuracy and quality in accordance with established standards
- Installing Guard rail, rack, air piping (aluminum, copper, black iron).
- Operating Forklift / Scissor lift safely.
Worksites can be dangerous, so in order to ensure your safety at all times, we require you always possess a hard hat, steel-toe boots, work gloves, safety vest, and work goggles.
Due to the many responsibilities we are tasking our employees with, we ask they have some or all of the following:
- Any or all basic hand tools, and a toolbox or bag.
- Tape measure
- 2LB small sledgehammer
- Level (7-10 inch)
- Band cutters (tin snips)
- 3/8” ratchet set with standard sockets ranging from 3/8” to 1” (deep well recommended)
- Standard wrench set
- Set of standard Allen wrenches
- Line up pin or drift-pin (8-10 inches long)
- Square (small carpenter one)
Additional Job Details:
- Work Location: Beloit, WI
- Contract Length: 4 - 5 Months *end dates are subject to change*
- Benefits Offered: Health insurance, Dental insurance, other types of insurance
- Temporary Full-time/ Overtime Opportunity: Yes
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
©2020 IMI – A Global People Company
**CLICK THE LINK BE**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**