[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for candidates in the Phoenix Area that have 3+ years experiencee splicing. Looking to interview early next week. Please respond with resume and contact info.
Position: Communications Technician / Coax Splicer
• Place and install required coax cable
• Install all passive and active devices, pedestals, vaults or Coax splice cases required to house CATV/phone equipment per customer requirements
• Read and interpret work orders, specifications, engineering drawings and/or cut sheets to determine work to be done in sequence of task.
• Repair or splice in new line as needed to complete the testing and certification of the project.
• Optimize new Nodes and splice in node splits to reduce capacity
• Five or more years coax splicing experience required .
• Demonstrated proficiency in new build, coax and pole transfers required .
• Valid driver license with clean driving record
Rate= $20-$26ph DOE