[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring shop structural welders for a company located in the Indianapolis area. Our client specializes in fabricating and installing equipment and material to industrial clients throughout the area.
• Welders will be using MIG and/or TIG welding processes to weld steel trusses, steel membranes, walkways, hopes, bins, towers, stairways, gates and valves. Candidates with multiple welding processes will be a plus.
• Chip off excess weld, slag and splatter using hand scraper or power chipper.
• Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
• Welding candidates must have at least 5 years of consistent structural and/or sheetmetal welding experience with MIG and/or TIG experience.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings.
• Willing and able to assist with other work or trades.
Please call 888 929 0213