[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring: West Coast Solar Construction Managers- 8 positions available- 100% travel required
Pay: $75-90k, plus per diem & hotel
Requirements & Qualifications
* 5 years of construction management experience.
* Strong understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems.
* Proficient with heavy equipment (Forklifts, Reach Forklifts, Bobcats, Scissor lifts, etc.)
* Proficient with basic building equipment (Laser levels, transits, etc.) Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Understanding of construction math and strong problem solving skills.
* Strong self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Proven ability to maintain client relationships.
* Safe Working Practice
* Success at managing and delivering construction projects on schedule and under budget.
* Willing to travel up to 100% of the time.
* Previous solar electricity experience highly desired.
Resume required for consideration-
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.