[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now Hiring Plumbers for Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL
Currently hiring Plumbers to meet the below Qualifications:
- 2+ years of commercial/ new construction plumbing experience
- Experience working with Copper
- Must be able to read Blueprints
- Must have tools
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Willing to submit to Drug and Background Check
- Working on completion of the new FBI Headquarters on Redstone Arsenal - Operations Building & Utilities Building/Fitness Center, Commons Area & Technical Building,
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Proficient at blueprint reading, specifications reading, materials and equipment rough-in, codes, industry standards, troubleshooting, etc.
- Looking for candidates with a depth of knowledge:
- Mega press
- Groove Pipe
- Contract to Hire
- Set Schedule
- M-F 6:30am-3:30pm
- Must be open to Saturdays if needed for OT
- Pay: $25/hr
- Benefits options provided through Aerotek during contract (medical, dental, vision, 401K)
COULD START AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK!
If you or someone you know would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please call Jacqueline Edwards at 205-968-6127
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.