[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is working with a construction services provider in the Corning, NY area, in search of a Maintenance Mechanic. The mechanic will repair and maintain facility and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, and general building repairs by performing the following duties.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble. Repairs Devices
- Conduct Routine Preventive Maintenance and Inspections on building, overhead and main doors, fire life safety equipment, plumbing, electrical and HVAC equipment
- Performs minor painting and clean up
- Assists in repairing or replacing defective parts. Lubricate and clean parts
- Responsible for accurate and timely paperwork related to essential duties and responsibilities
- Communicates work required to subcontractors
- Performs routine building maintenance repairs (drywall patching, cove base, floor repairs, carpet minor repairs)
Pay is flexible and dependent on experience. If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.