[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking a Load Builder for a large and well-established company in Bend. This is a full-time day shift position, Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM.
This individual will be responsible for loading and unloading building materials and/or supplies on to trucks and vehicles as well as assembling loads for shipment.
Job duties include:
- Loads and unloads building materials or supplies on to trucks and vehicles
- Assembles building material packages for shipment
- Uses a hand truck, forklift, or assembles loads by hand
Minimum qualifications include:
- Previous construction experience preferred
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds frequently
- Will be required to perform specific tasks that involve climbing, lifting, pushing or kneeling
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.