[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
MUST HAVE A NORTH DAKOTA JOURNEYMAN LICENSE- No Reciprocation
ULG Skilled Trades has an immediate opening for Licensed Journeyman Electricians in Grand Forks, ND. Journeyman Electricians must have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions. Technically proficient in tasks, work processes and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily work assignments, completion of work signatures and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Electrician Job Requirements:
• Installs, maintains and troubleshoots electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code
• Provides teaching, coaching and mentoring to apprentices learning the trade
• Travels to regionally based customer locations to perform complex industrial and commercial work in construction, service and/or low voltage system scenarios
• Maintains compliance with OSHA, Company and Customer safety requirements and policies
• Works without direct supervision and helps lead apprentices
• Bends and installs conduit, installs light and basic control systems
• Performs wire and cable pulls
• Installs motor feeders and makes standard motor connections
• Participates in safety talks, audits and related safety activities
• Immediately identifies, corrects and/or reports any unsafe acts, conditions or incidents
• Cleans and maintains job site, tools and vehicles
• Works collaboratively with internal and external partners
• Completes work with a focus on safety, quality and a sense of urgency
• Participates in CPR, First-Aid and OSHA 10-hour training
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION SUBMIT A RESUME AND TEXT YOUR NAME ALONG WITH KEYWORD DAKOTA ELECTRICIAN TO 616.460.6463
At ULG our company culture is strong! You work hard us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Medical Coverage
• Short- and Long-term disability coverage
• Identity and Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
• Long Term Opportunities
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
• The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.