[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Facilities Coordinator - DSCW
Description of Role:
Provide daily coordination of facility related activity for assigned TFS portfolio. This includes supervision of contractors, communication with site contacts and resolving daily issues. Consistently deliver activities associated with the Statement of Work (SOW) as it relates to TFS properties. Responsible for accurate and punctual completion of all service requests, major building equipment PM's, associate generated and self-generated assigned. Additionally, to oversee any Specialty/Capital project assign by the National Facilities Manager. This role will require travel other offices, travel is less than 10% of the time.
- Foster and develop a strong customer service-oriented culture and relationship with client and specifically customer TFS site "key" contacts and/or liaisons to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Ensure that delivery of service is addressed, dealing with contractors and/or landlord/property management contacts. Ensure subordinate staff has a clear understanding of daily roles and responsibilities and clear direction of daily tasks to be accomplished.
- Provide for daily communications with the National Facilities Manager.
- Promote company management philosophy through personal example.
- Develop a positive working relationship with property management and/or landlord for those facilities that are leased. Develop a contact list for each assigned TFS site for emergency contacts and building related issues.
- Ensure consistency and continuity with the Scope of Work (SOW) document by becoming intimately familiar with daily, monthly, quarterly and annual responsibilities.
- Work with Project Manager and National Facility Manager to provide support/direction for any project work at assigned facilities and/or directed by the National Facilities Manager. Maintain a visible and productive field presence within assigned facilities. Communicate weekly with Toyota site management and contacts to ensure customer service levels are being met and to discuss any issues and/or concerns.
- Seek and submit for approval, proposals for any necessary maintenance work communicating directly with the National Facilities Manager.
- Complete all assigned inspections/ major equipment PM's and issued service requests on time and properly recorded within the Building Engines (BE)
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances as related to the daily operations of assigned facilities.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors have approved and signed current sub-contract agreements on file prior to implementation of work.
- Responsible for financial performance of assigned site including input to annual planning and budget performance.
- Being the backup for the Local Area Technician (LAT) in case of his/her absences
- Experience supporting multiple locations is preferred.
- Travel will be required less than 10%.