[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
· The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
· Assist in providing Site Safety Orientation Training
· Learn and become familiar with OSHA, and Environmental Regulations.
· Assist other Safety coordinators is Safety related duties.
· Report any problems and timely communicate to your manager.
· Take injured employees to medical facilities for treatment.
· Follow up with injured employees treatment and return to work program.
· Perform department administrative duties as assigned.
· A “safety first” attitude is absolutely quintessential to being successful in this position.
· Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Have an avid understanding of all Microsoft applications
· High School Graduate. Some college is preferred
· Certifications such as First Aid, CPR, AED, NFPA 70e, and OSHA 30.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience is preferred for this position.
· Previous related experience in safety construction or industrial safety field.