[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring journey level millwrights for a projects nationwide. Millwrights will installing conveyor and material handling systems in large distribution facilities. Candidates must be able to work at least 60 hours/week.
1. Millwright must be able to remove, repair and install equipment and machines.
2. Candidates must be able to fabricate, install, assemble and repair conveyor systems, belts and overhead cranes.
3. Perform other duties such as paint, demolition, clean up, etc.
1. Millwright must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to tear down and rebuild equipment and motors, install equipment.
2. Candidates must have at least 4 years of millwright experience with some experience working at a mining facility.
3. Must be able and willing to work as a team member and assist other trades when required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
$20.00- $22.00 depending on experience plus $80.00 per diem
Please contact us at 888 929 0213