[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Exciting Field Service Technician Opportunity: Hiring 6 Forklift Technicians directly to troubleshoot and repair Forklifts and diesel equipment throughout San Diego.
Candidates will be doing preventative maintenance and warranty work on electric and propane forklifts all throughout the valley. They will be dispatched to the clients site and interface with the client then do all necessary repairs.
Diagnosis ( including failure analysis), disassemble, inspect, perform repairs, rebuilds and reassemble CAT components ( i.e., engines, power trains, hydraulics, fuel systems)
- Display the ability to learn and apply new knowledge through attendance of technical classes to advance technical capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with customers, other employees and supervisor.
- Maintain and utilize work areas, tools and equipment to promote a clean and safe environment.
- Work varying shifts and overtime as business needs arise.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and safety regulation. Use all safety equipment necessary. Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.