[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Working with Sheet metal and bending it based on Journeymans guide, or the blueprints
- May work under the guidance of an experienced HVAC Field Technician while on assignments.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customers' locations.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications as need or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Maintains equipment by inspecting for signs of wear.
- Reads and interprets product specifications using his or her experience in working with building specifications, drawings and designs.
If Interested, Please Contact Hunter:
- hhaws@aerotek .com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.