[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction Labor Openings:
- M-F and Occasional Saturdays
- 3+ years of Construction or Remodeling Experience
- Ability to work in outside environments
- Ability to complete a Drug & Background Check
- Ability to read a tape measure
- The candidates will be completing painting, carpentry, electrical, and basic remodeling tasks. The client is remodeling and performing make-ready duties to trailer homes for companies that rent them out for construction sites.
- Candidate will be working independently and need to take ownership of their daily duties.\
To be considered, please contact Jaime Valdez at 512-257-6916 or email at javaldez@aerotek com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.