[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently seeking three Joiners/Carpenters to work in the San Diego shipyards. Below are more details regarding the position.
- Installs or assists in the installation and/or construction of bulkheads, ceiling panels, doors and trim, windows, rails, hardware and any other related construction activities assigned by Supervisor.
- Installs or assists in the installation of insulation of compartment floors, ceilings or interior/exterior walls.
- Uses tools and equipment in an efficient and safe manner for daily activities.
- Installs or assists in caulking to windows, doors, wash basins and toilet and shower modules.
- Installs or assists in the installation of adhesives, tiles and carpeting of compartments.
- Reviews compartment blueprints and sketch system to assist in construction.
- May install or assist in electrical work such as: sizing, strapping and pulling of cable, installation and hook-ups on all lights, switches, equipment and power panels as required.
All interested and qualified candidates who have performed the above job description please apply with an updated copy of your resume in order to be considered for the position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.