[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Candidates will be working with biologist and resources team on a landfill in San Juan. Job duties include:
- Will be responsible for chopping weeds down while maintaining California vegetation
- There are three groups (hand weeders, backpack sprayers)
- Hand weeders have hand tools and will be bent down chopping weeds down
- Sprayers - have pesticides in backpack and follow behind the weeders spraying the weeds to ensure they don't regrow.
- Work is vigorous, outdoor full time
- With recent rains sometimes parking and hiking into the site is necessary
1+ years of outdoor construction or landscaping work
Ability to lift 50+ lbs unassisted
Strong verbal communication
*All candidates must be willing to submit to a drug test and background
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.