[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a Commercial Service Technician, you will be responsible for trouble shooting, repairing, maintaining and installing commercial HVAC and building related equipment.
- Maintaining HVAC systems (Hydronic, Steam, Chilled Water, DX, Forced Air, Heat Pump, VAV, Constant Volume, Exhaust, and Heat Recovery
- Maintaining tools, supplies and equipment
- Knowledge of PLCs
- Diagnosing and trouble shooting HVACR equipment
- Maintaining a high standard of mechanical installation practices
- Performing preventive maintenance on equipment
- Following all safety requirements and use appropriate PPE
- Maintaining project expenses through planned courses of action
- Following written project installation plans
- Keeping appropriate records
- Flexibility to work extended shifts (e.g. early mornings and late nights
- Customer Service is a MUST
If this is something you or anyone you know are interested please contact Bri Urbany at 919-379-8287 OR email with an updated resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.