[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NES Fircroft is currently working with a leading company in constructions services to recruit a Project Engineer for a 14-month contract. This position will require AutoCAD and Field experience in Industrial Construction Projects.
• The Project Engineer will be responsible for overseeing multiple aspects of the project, applying their knowledge in electrical, mechanical, concrete and steel inspection.
• Utilize AutoCAD to compare the design to the construction, confirming the accuracy of the as built documentation.
• Survey the site, making sure the construction is going smoothly before the point of no return.
• Digital Scanning experience is required.
• BIM experience is desirable, but not required.
Location: Janesville, WI