[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Performs concrete finishing, all aspects of placing concrete, rodding concrete, running finish machines, hand tools for troweling, and mucking / placing concrete. Patching experience preferred. Works under the supervision of the foreman, but is able to perform without supervision on all tasks. Leads crew members according to supervisor directions.
Hours: Full time, hours can vary due to concrete pour schedule
Pay: $18 - $26 (Depending on Experience)
Experience: 3 years minimum
*Must be open to traveling within the area to different sites for pour schedules.*
Required Tasks and Responsibilities
• Pours concrete for any flatwork, including curb and gutter, sidewalk, and stairs to meet plan requirements.
• Runs finishing machines and smoothens flat surfaces using hand-held tools for troweling.
• Perform all aspects of placing concrete for commercial and industrial.
• Ensures that exposed concrete is aesthetically appealing and according to plan requirements.
• Rodding concrete
• Patches concrete at all levels, and ensures quality is high at all levels.
• Provides guidance, direction, and instructions to the crew.
• Reads, studies, and analyzes plans and diagrams to understand the layout and to determine the dimensions of the structure or form to be finished.
• Verifies that grade and elevation are exactly according to plans.
• Performs functions according to company and OSHA safety guidelines.
• Regular, timely, and predictable attendance is required for this position.
• Performs other duties as determined and required by project need.