[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek supports Ottawa's most reputable companies with all their staffing needs. We have also been voted best of staffing 5 years running now which only 1% of agencies obtain.
Our client is looking for a jack of all trades. Someone with a general knowledge of Carpentry, Drywall, General Repairs, Assembly, Plumbing, and Electrical. If any task requires a very high level fix or installation there will be a subject matter expert brought in for that task. The team is experienced and will teach new hires along the way. Someone who is hard working, flexible, eager to learn, and a quick study will be a ideal candidate.
- Working from Heights Certification
- Experience in Construction or Residential Construction
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Perform repairs to mobile office trailers including framing and finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and all other facets of modular building repair.
- Perform check-in/out (off/on rent) inspections of off rented buildings by physically inspecting to determine repair scope of work, as well as damages for invoicing the customer. Create floor plan drawings as needed.
- Perform modifications as requested by customers.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all equipment/tools/parts/VAPS needed for service tasks.
- Provide courteous customer service as needed over the phone and in person.
- Explain all repairs and services to customers.
- Ensure trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates at stated quality levels.
- Perform service related tasks in the yard as requested.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and service calls.
- Perform HVAC system checks and maintenance per company guidelines.
- May be assigned duties at field locations as business needs.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.