[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Great opportunity for mechanically inclined candidates in North Reading, MA!
Do you enjoy troubleshooting mechanical problems and working as part of a growing team? Apply now!
* Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
* Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Electrical, knowledge of basics components
* Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
Please apply directly to this post, interviews will be scheduled beginning Wednesday October 14!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.