[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for a Senior Maintenance Mechanic for a first shift, Monday - Friday position in Woburn, MA!
Do you have experience in a GMP environment?
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow within a reputable medical manufacturing company?
Do you have the skills to troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix issues with manufacturing equipment as well as general knowledge of facilities (minor plumbing, minor electrical, light carpentry skills)?
This may be a great opportunity for you, and the company is looking to hire someone to start as soon as possible?
Pay is based on experience.
Job duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Perform advanced maintenance and repair activities on equipment and systems used in Manufacturing, the Quality Analytic Laboratory or other areas of site
- Identify waste, work-flow interrupters, and other opportunities for improvement, recommend solutions, and assisting with implementation.
- Ensure work is appropriately communicated to system operators and key stakeholders.
- Ensure work order documentation is completed accurately and completely.
- Apply directly to this post, please include your resume
- Qualified candidates will be contacted within 1 business day
- Phone interviews will be lined up
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.