[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We Are Currently Seeking Form Carpenters In The Tampa Area!
- Form carpenters will be responsible for build wood forms out of plywood or two by fours on a large commercial construction site.
- Form carpenter handles all the materials necessary to prepare and dismantle forms for pouring concrete.
- Must have experience in tying rebar also known as rodbusting.
- Must have their own tools
- The ability to read blueprints and lay out own work is a PLUS.
- 5 years+ of form work on large commercial or industrial job sites.
- New construction- exposed to elements, must be comfortable working in the heat.
- Must have PPE (steel toes, work pants, high visibility t-shirt or vest, hardhat, safety glasses and mask.)
- Hours: M-F, 6:30am-4:30pm, 10 hours days.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.