[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking an Industrial Electrical Foreman to work on Industrial Construction sites in the Raleigh-Durham area. MUST have experience leading a crew specifically on Industrial Projects.
Long Term position with room to grow with a stable Electrical Contractor local to the Raleigh-Durham area
Flexible pay based on experience (high 20's)
FULL time hours
- Oversee a team of electricians
- Exceptional leadership skills, commitment, dedication, patience and thorough knowledge of the electrical trade
- Experience in troubleshooting and installing PLC systems
- Ensure that projects are done per specifications and design from Project Manager or Project Engineer
- Provide a safe work environment for your team
- Be a training supervisor/mentor for helpers/apprentices and mechanics
- Must have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation
- Great personality with a teamwork mindset
- MUST have experience working as a foreman or lead electrician working on Industrial projects
- MUST be willing to submit to a drug screen
If you or anyone you know are interested please email Bri Rogers at with a resume OR call 919-378-1185.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.