[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently hiring multiple Journeyman and apprentice plumbers who will be focus primarily on completely tenant improvements in existing buildings or new builds. Job duties may entail tearing down, refurbishing, or re-installing new equipment for: kitchenettes or kitchens, showers, washrooms, sinks, toilets, etc. If needed, they will also be removing and installing new piping (cast, copper, stainless), domestic water, vent stacks, etc.
Shift is typically 7 or 7:30 AM start time with an 8 hour day. There will be OT as required.
- 2+ years in commercial, institutional, or high rise setting
- Ability to get to site
- Willing to provide driving record
- Willing to submit to criminal background test (based off project)
- Pay Union rates although they are not union.
- Work hard & play hard culture
- Company events including: golf tournaments, soccer team, Christmas party, lake days, access to canucks season tickets
- Reward good performance
- Ability to grow
- Everyone is close - strong culture
- We pay RRSPs (generously) for journeymen AND apprentices. Some companies only pay it for journeymen.
- Lead are provided with company vans, laptops.
- All employees receive uniforms (pants, shirts, jackets, sweatshirts etc.) and PPE
- All extended benefits premiums are paid 100% by the company (medical, dental, life insurance etc.) and is one of the best plans in the industry.
Red Seal Rates - $37.76 - 39.76/hr
Apprentice - $25-31.81/hr
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.