[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in concrete and masonry construction projects; perform manual work in preparing surfaces for concrete.
2. Shovel concrete into construction area.
4. This may not be directly concrete related as a general labor they will perform a variety of tasks.
5. Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
6. Material handling and storage.
7. Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
8. Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in concrete and masonry construction work.
2. Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
3. Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
4. Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
5. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.