[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking Licensed Journeyman Plumbers and Master Plumbers for new construction of Spanish Peaks Ski Lodge in Big Sky, MT.
**NOTE: Must already have a Journeyman Plumbing or Master Plumbing license from reciprocating state (OR, ID, ND, SD) or have 7,500 verifiable hours of Journeyman level plumbing experience. You will be asked to provide proof of this during the application process.**
• Pay: Competitive pay; rate depends on experience (please submit requested rate)
• Per Diem: $80/day for travelers (up to 5 days per week)
• Lodging: First week of hotel is paid for travelers
• Mileage: Eligible for reimbursement of $0.58/mile (with a 42 mile cap in each direction of travel)
• Duration: This project is expected to last 18 months
• Schedule: Work will be 8-hour days (Monday thru Friday); all attendance is mandatory
• Scope of Work: All aspects and phases of commercial plumbing (ground work, rough-in, to finish)
Job Duties for Licensed Plumbers:
• Experience in the installation of plumbing systems using copper, PVC, CPVC, cast iron, etc.
• Working through all phases of plumbing including (underground, rough-in, finish).
• Proven ability to coordinate with other trades to complete the plumbing scope of work within the project schedule.
• Understanding / complies with the company tool policy and can pass these values to less experienced employees.
Job Requirements for Licensed Plumbers:
• Must have valid Journeyman Plumbing or Master Plumbing license from reciprocating state OR have 7,500 verifiable hours of Journeyman level plumbing experience
• Must have 5+ years of commercial plumbing experience
• Must comply with and promote company Safety Policy
Additional Requirements for Licensed Plumbers:
• Must have reliable transportation to job site
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants will be subject to criminal background check
Please respond with your resume and call/text (321) 396-7288 to apply today! You can also apply online at www.superiorskilledtrades.com or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.