[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
MMR Group, Inc. is now accepting resumes for Licensed West Virginia Apprentices.
Rate: $20.00-$24.00/hour DOE
Per diem: $100.00/day (paid on days worked)
Job Duration: 8 months
Job Schedule: 6/10's
• Assisting in measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling, and installing electrical conduit/ cable tray.
• Pulls wiring through conduit or lays cable in cable tray.
• Connects control wiring to switch gears, junction boxes, instruments, devices, and equipment.
• Assists with troubleshooting and repairing electrical and control devices
• Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
• Performs instrument installations.
• Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric motors, and installs grounding leads
• Assists in testing continuity of circuits to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components with testing instruments such as ohmmeter, battery and buzzer, hot stick, multi meter and/ or oscilloscope.
• Assists in performing electrical function checks
• Tools used include rulers, hand tools, hack saws, pipe threaders, conduit benders, ladders, etc.
• Maintains tools and equipment and keeps supplies and parts.
• Loads transports and unloads materials, tools, equipment and supplies.
• Assists in lifting, positioning and fastening objects such as wiring, conduit, cable trays and motors.
• Installs tubing runs as needed.
• Performs electric/steam trace systems.
• Attend safety training as directed
• Must comply with all safety and company rules and regulations
• Employee must be able to travel to and from the jobsite via personal vehicle or other public form of transportation
MMR has served as the industry leader in instrumentation and electrical construction, maintenance and technical services for more than 50 years and is the largest privately-owned open shop electrical and instrumentation contractor in the United States.
MMR offers a competitive benefits package.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.