[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking qualified Fire Alarm Technicians to help their client meet project needs. You'll be a key player in the company's project completion with installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment for generation, distribution, or utilization of electricity. This is a great role for an experienced Electrician who takes pride in custom work and enjoys a fast-paced team environment.
- Troubleshooting and testing of various types of fire alarm systems for commercial and federal properties.
- Experience with testing smoke detectors, pull stations, fireman's phones, and stairwell pressurization.
- Typical fire panels include silent knight and fire light.
- Programming experience
- Working knowledge of NFPA 72
Skills & Qualifications:
- Min: 2-3 years experience in testing fire alarm systems
- NICET II certification
- Open to apprentice level techs
The company is taking every precaution to create a safe workplace. You will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, but may sometimes work in close contact with other employees. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.