[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
3 Year Project in Pittsburg, CA Hiring Carpenters!!
Candidates will be building concrete forms for the concrete workers.
The concrete form carpenter performs various functions in carrying out construction projects using building blueprints and diagrams to ascertain the proper dimensions, shape, and design of a form structure.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly assigned to a civil carpenter are listed in the job description example below:
- Correctly interpret blueprints, specifications, and project plans to meet client's needs
- Responsible for the installation of structures and fixtures,
- Create a program/schedule for the use of materials and associated equipment for carpentry work
- Tie rebar and set anchor bolts
- Take the measurement and cut materials to build forms for pouring concrete
- Responsible for operating electrical, air-powered, and regular hand tools during projects
- Spread, rake, and finish concrete
- Responsible for carrying out general construction labor tasks
- Provide support with fabrication during projects
- Guide and direct the activities of interns and trainees
- Implement safety and health regulations
M-F; 7am-4pm with OT
Pay is based on experience! Ranging from $25-$35/hr
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.