[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak is seeking qualified Industrial Electricians in the Indiana area.
Upcoming work in 2021 all over Indiana
New Construction – Shutdowns - Turnarounds
As a Journeyman Electrician, you would be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems. Additionally, you would be responsible for conducting tests and inspections of electrical systems and equipment, as well as troubleshooting in a variety of work areas while paying close attention to all aspects of safety.
• This position requires a minimum of five – (5) years’ experience through on the job training or successful completion of an electrical apprentice program.
• Ability to read, understand and execute the project scope/specs from “Blueprints” and/or “Schematics”
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
• Must be able to perform all aspects of the electrical project duties and tasks: conduit bending, wire pulling, threading, wire terminations & the skill to troubleshoot is a must.
• Must be able to supply your own hand tools and reliable transportation.
Must have a clean background, be able to pass drug tests, and have a valid driver’s license.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please email your resume to Ryan Steger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-800-5159