[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Direct Hire - Relo offered 70k - 120k a year
We are seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall coordination of multi-million dollar projects. The candidate must have a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget and exemplify the utmost attention to quality. They will work closely with clients, design professionals, and trade subcontractors.
• Review material schedule and procurement statue at weekly job progress meeting. Assist superintendent in expanding by using the procurement schedule.
• Approve and resolve all back charges and change orders to the project. Prepare all change order request for architect’s approval. After owner change order is approved, generate subcontract amendment, and budget revisions.
• Work with owners, architects, and subcontractors on problems dealing with the project. Refer any problems outside of your realm of responsibility or any problems which require additional staff to the Project Executive.
• Review status of shop drawing submission, checking, and approval, with superintendent.
• Schedule and attend all scheduled project progress meetings as required, prepare meeting minutes and distribute.
• Review and approve all subcontractors’ invoices and vendor invoices after they have been approved by the project superintendent.
• Coordinates with the project superintendent to ensure projects are properly manned to meet schedules and budgets.
• Approve and forward submittals according to schedules for all shop drawings and material samples.
• Refer all legal problems concerning projects through the Project Executive to the corporate attorney.
• Advise the V.P. and Project Executive of availability for reassignment of equipment no longer required on projects.
• Prepare a complete report of each of at its completion, recording all pertinent information and explanations for variations from estimates in time or cost.
• Approve and resolve all back charges and change orders to the project. Prepare all charge order requests for architect’s approval.
• At the close of the job, review project with owner and receive letter of recommendation. Refer to close out list, and post-mortem expeditiously.
• Carry out any additional responsibilities assigned by the Project Executive.
• Bachelor’s Degree in construction, architecture, or engineering related major.
• Knowledge of the construction industry practices, procedures, and market trends.
• Dedicated, well-organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure and maintain professionalism when faced with aggressive deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and resource management skills.
• Ability to interact, develop, and maintain a positive professional relationship with all team members.
• A learning leader's mindset; welcomes training and coaching; and assumes responsibility for their own work.