[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Candidates will be loading and unloading trucks for shipment (x15 trucks a day)
- Candidates will be constantly moving throughout the warehouse, very PHYSICAL position
- Candidates will be lifting water bottle packs above their head occasionally
- Candidates will also be using the electric pallet jack to move product
- Candidates will be working off a work order to complete loading trucks
- Candidates will be picking up a broom when they are slow, candidates will always be staying busy
- Candidates will be cross-trained throughout the warehouse and need to be open to learning new positions
- This position is more of a general production versus warehouse due to the physicality
Picking, Order picking, Loading, General labor
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVES: - Valid drivers license - Ability to lift 65 lbs. all day (above head)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.