[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position is for mobile technicians to service customers throughout the Salt Lake City, UT area. Contractors will go to current customer sites and request to install a CO2 monitor onsite. This is light low voltage work similar to installing fire alarm in residential setting. This position is open due to the new regulations passed on CO2. They provide CO2 restaurants, gas stations and various other clients.
* 2 years of experience with light construction, electrical, or mechanical work (auto mechanic OK)
* Ability to use basic hand tools and power tools
* Voltage technician, cable installer, installing residential security systems or working consistently with wiring or electrical is ideal
* Reliable transportation that can get them through 400 miles a week, ability to fit ladder in vehicle
* Possess the tools (attached) and ladder needed for work
* Experience documenting work with cell phone
* Ability to interface with customers and explain their purpose at the site.
* Needs to have a ladder and a drill - other tools provided.
8:00am-4:30pm. This is the basic schedule outline. Start time will depend on specific job/customer site. Could be required to start as early as 6:00am or 7:00am. Will work 40 hours per week and no overtime.
Pay starts once candidate arrives at customer job site. There is mileage reimbursement which begins once contractors leave their house and once they return home which is .57 cents per mile.
If you meet the minimum the requirements of the position, please text 707-413-0107 your full name, email address, and city you live in. Also, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.