[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now hiring for Construction Plumbers in the Dauphin County and York County area. This job requires the following:
* Knowledge and experience working with PEX, PVC, Copper, and Black Iron Piping.
* Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals and non-metals
* Underground and Above Ground Plumbing experience
* Ability to Assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems.
* Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
* Soldering experience
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Commercial Plumbing experience is required
* $26 - $30/hr (Depending on Experience)
Shift: MUST BE FLEIXBLE TO WORK OVERTIME
* 7:00am - 3:30pm
* 6:00am - 2:30pm
Benefits of working with Aerotek's Construction Trades Team:
* Weekly Paychecks
* We offerContract-to-HireOpportunities
* Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Incentive programs
* Partnerships with well-known construction companies in Central PA
If this position meets your job requirements; please apply as soon as possible. These job opportunities will not be open very long and we're looking to conduct interviews ASAP.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.