[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently interviewing for On Site Safety Coordinators for projects throughout the nation. Our client is an international material handling integrator and work for some of the largest e commerce, retail and logistics companies. This is a 100% travel position.
· Manage and conduct on site new hire orientation program to include site specific training, maintain training documents, coordinate with all site superintendents and subcontractors to ensure everyone on site receives training. Training also includes fall protection, LOTO, forklift, crane and lift.
· Manage and maintain on site Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) program including auditing, assisting with proper completion of the JHA’s and maintain JHA records.
· Safety coordinators will also be responsible for conducting and managing on site daily and weekly toolbox program and will include picking the toolbox subjects, maintain training records.
· Build and maintain job site safety board and should include all OSHA and state labor posters, locations of medical facilities, locations of first aid kits and other safety related materials.
· Work with site superintendents and subcontractors to investigate all employee injuries and near misses. Determine the cause and propose course of action to help eliminate future injuries and near misses. Communicate promptly to supervisory team following an injury or incident. Manage medical response and assist and coordinate travel to medical facilities.
· Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience as a safety coordinator in construction or related industry.
· OSHA 30
· Able to work 50+ hours/week and weekends. May also be required to be on call.
· This is a 100% travel position and must be able to travel nationwide.
Please contact our office at 888 929 0213