[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This person will be responsible for performing various types of maintenance, upkeep and replacing parts on Industrial doors and docks around the facility. This position will be a full-time/direct working at our client (The Boeing Company) site in North Charleston, SC.
* Service and maintain Dock levelers, edge of docks, lift tables, dock pads and bumpers across 4 campuses.
* Create and establish PM's for the above equipment.
* Service and maintain 3 sets of Hanger doors in 3 different buildings (from 3 different manufacturers).
* Service several hundred personal doors: fire, glass, pocket, sliding, revolving, card access, automatic and hydraulic operated - across 4 campuses and one corporate building.
* Service and maintain dozens of high speed roll doors, 6 different manufactured high speed roll up doors across 4 campuses.
* Services and maintain hundreds of rolling steel doors of all different sizes, different manufacturers and operators.
* Augment and help establish door PM's.
* Manage Fire door PM's and create the PM schedule and protocols for fire doors.
* Manage parts both on hand and for special orders.
* Manage and determine sub-contractors when appropriate and oversee and help complete work.
* Motorized security gates.
* Service and repair card access components in entry doors.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have experience working with Industrial/Commercial doors.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb, bend, twist, stand and reach repetitively, operate moving equipment and work in hot/cold/damp/cramped environments.
* Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with supervisors/co-workers and understand direction from supervisors.
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, organizational skills.
* Candidate may be required to pass a drug test and criminal background check based on job location/requirements.