[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks a Building Superintendent for a project located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Provide on-site technical supervision for renovation of existing building architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing, fire suppression, and electrical systems for a major government project in Colorado Springs, CO.
• Assist in the Supervision of construction effort to ensure all work is performed in strict accordance with design documents while meeting project schedule requirements.
• Assist in planning, coordinating, scheduling and supervising onsite functions with subcontractors, related vendors and existing facility operations
• Assume responsibility for productivity of MEP subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist in the startup, testing and commissioning of all required equipment
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 10 years of construction related experience with at least 5 years of experience in Construction Superintendent Position
• Advanced knowledge of building mechanical/HVAC and/or Electrical Systems preferred
• In depth knowledge of construction (code, equipment, methods); coordination, cost control, schedules and safety required.
• Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
• DOD/Federal Government project experience preferred
• U.S. Citizenship and Background Check/Security Clearance Required