home >> general construction >> job board >> post

HVAC Technicians

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

We are looking for an HVAC Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.

We are currently hiring HVAC technicians with 5+ years of experience for our client in Sheridan, WY. They are well established and looking to grow their team by finding people that will relocate to Sheridan full time. The customer does both installation and service calls for troubleshooting equipment with about 80% of the service calls being residential and the other 20% being commercial. If you can fabricate duct that is a bonus as well but not a deal breaker as they aren't a big sheet metal company. They are also looking for commercial refrigeration techs to work in grocery stores, convenience stores, fast food restaurants, and commercial kitchens. Allservice and installation calls for both positions are within 15 minutes of their office!They are offering annual salaries between $50,000 to $72,000/yr depending on experience as well as a sign on bonus. $3000 relocation bonus

Sheridan Wyoming is a beautiful town with ample outdoor activities including great hunting and fishing. Wyoming has the lowest taxes in the United States and offers many great obtainable college scholarships for in state schools. The cost of living is low, and your money goes further. $30 in Sheridan is the equivalent of $42 in Minneapolis, MN.

Please email your resume for review and we will reach out to you right away or feel free to call us at 303-783-8777 and leave a message if we miss you.

Responsibilities Include:

Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes, and HVAC components
Installing ridged and flex duct as well as ceiling and wall HVAC vents
Checking refrigerants and other HVAC components with gauges and meters

Five years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
Basic math skills addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
OSHA 10 preferred PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.