[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TONY SNIDER : TSNIDER@AEROTEK.COM // 614-932-1331
Max pay with experience 28.00
This is for LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
58 HOUR WORK WEEK : M-F 6AM-4:30PM; SATURDAY 6AM-END TIME MAY VARY
WE NEED SKILLED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYMAN -
Performs the electrical installation or revision of conveyors and associated systems at customer sites. Uses electrical hand tools, power tools, man lifts, fork lifts, and electrical test equipment. Skilled in running conduit, mounting devices, pulling wire, and device termination. Works under the general supervision of a Lead or a Supervisor.
1. Works under general supervision on duties and tasks in a journeyman capacity.
2. Performs mechanical and electrical functions related to conveyor installation relying on prior experience or under the direction or a Lead or Supervisor.
3. Shall have advanced conduit bending skills, including knowledge if formulas =, and their function. Shall have wire pulling skills, from pull sheet final tailing out of wires. Shall be able to mount devices from layout drawing,
4. Shall supply and be able to use own electrical hand tools, wrenches, socket tests, tape measure, screwdrivers, meters, etc. Large tools will be supplied to use, but it is expected that they will be used in a manner that will leave them in the condition they were in when returned.
5. Should possess basic electrical troubleshooting skills.
6. General knowledge of electrical theory and NEC required.
7. Shall perform housekeeping and general clean up duties.
Minimum Required Electricians Tools
- Channel Lock 420, 430 and 440 size
- Wire strippers
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Standard screwdriver
- side cutters
- Diagonal cutters
- PPE (hard hat, glasses, hard toe boots, ets)
- EMT conduit reamer
- Tape measure
- Magnetic torpedo level (non plastic)
- Standard wrenches 1/4 - 9/16
- Standard nut drivers 1/4 - 9/16
- Allen wrenches
- Flash light
- Tool bag
- Marking pencils
- Pocket knife
Electrical, Diesel, Pneumatics, Maintenance technician, Construction, Industrial, Mechanical, Blueprint, Installation, Conduit, Wiring
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.