[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
360 Industrial Services is seeking experienced project superintendents to run mechanical and module installation for ground mount solar projects in the Northeast. Project sizes will range from 5mW-10mW's.
This is a traveling position. Only those willing to travel for work should apply. There are additional benefits that will be discussed with applicants that have the solar experience we require.
JOB FUNCTION DETAILS:
- Manage various size crews. Average range of 15-25 persons
- Assign job tasks and ensure productivity
- Track project hours, comp codes, and submit weekly hours in a timely manner
- Ensure Safe work activities are followed. Conduct daily safety briefings
- Consistently communicate with entire team
- Ongoing updates to Project Manager of work progress and any issues
- Knowledge of ground mount solar racking systems and module installation practices. Fixed and tracker system experience a plus.
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and specification documents
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 -30.00 per hour