home >> general construction >> job board >> post

Superintendent - Conveyor Installation manager

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Conveyor Installation Superintendent

Start:2/8/21

Must have Distribution, Cost Center & Fulfillment "turnkey" conveyor experience. Must be willing to travel & deliver excellence.

10 years of experience in site management or a degree in a related field plus relevant experience
working in building construction and MHS implementation
Minimum of 4 years of cumulative experience in project management services
Extensive experience working with MS Project and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Ability to work and collaborate effectively with a team and support high levels of performance
Ability to conduct structured problem solving
High level understanding of financial analysis
Excellent facilitation skills
Desire to continually add value to and ensure accuracy and quality in all work performed
Strong business acumen
Excellent written and oral communication abilities
Ability to employ persuasion skills with discretion and consideration
Management and leadership skills
Documentation and process driven
High degree of attention to detail
Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
Ability to travel nationally and internationally (90% per month nationally, 85% internationally)
Ability to perform essential functions of the job

For consideration please submit RESUME to:
tdale@roaddogind.com
For quick response and consideration please text: Tom Dale (no Calls) to 270.300.1280 - leave name & brief Conveyor experience bio & I will call if you appear to be a potential candidate for this opportunity or others I have.
I am looking for the best $$.

Note: This is a full time opportunity.
Thank you!

Tom Dale
RDI

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.