[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Conveyor Installation Superintendent
Must have Distribution, Cost Center & Fulfillment "turnkey" conveyor experience. Must be willing to travel & deliver excellence.
Location: North Jackson Ohio
• 10 years of experience in site management or a degree in a related field plus relevant experience
working in building construction and MHS implementation
• Minimum of 4 years of cumulative experience in project management services
• Extensive experience working with MS Project and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work and collaborate effectively with a team and support high levels of performance
• Ability to conduct structured problem solving
• High level understanding of financial analysis
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Desire to continually add value to and ensure accuracy and quality in all work performed
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities
• Ability to employ persuasion skills with discretion and consideration
• Management and leadership skills
• Documentation and process driven
• High degree of attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally (90% per month nationally, 85% internationally)
• Ability to perform essential functions of the job
For consideration please submit RESUME to:
For quick response and consideration please text: Tom Dale (no Calls) to 270.300.1280 - leave name & brief Conveyor experience bio & I will call if you appear to be a potential candidate for this opportunity or others I have.
I am looking for the best $$.
Note: This is a full time opportunity.