[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PROJECT MANAGER – NATURAL GAS TRANSMISSION PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION
We are actively hiring in Valparaiso, IN, for a Project Manager with extensive Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Construction experience. This individual will serve as part of a dynamic team in Northwest Indiana and will be responsible for various projects throughout the ~600 miles of local pipeline owned by this company. Additionally, he/she will support 7+ years of work in the area and is expected to serve as long-term, impactful members of this organization even beyond that timeframe.
- Perform initial schedule management and planning of job(s)
- Determine initiation criteria and manage projects through execution and completion
- Work with HR and integration management throughout project to acquire resources
- Employ quality management processes to maintain quality through initiation-completion
- Employ risk management processes to plan, execute, and monitor projects
- Cost Management of projects
- Engage and work with a full project management team
- Engage project stakeholders and employ effective strategies
- Perform efficiently under deadlines, schedules, and various conditions
- Leadership, management, and mentorship of various teammates to complete projects and develop this team
- Present project and team updates to executive leadership on a regular basis
- 4-year technical degree in related field (preferably in construction management or engineering discipline)
- 5+ years’ experience as Project Manager over multiple large-scale construction projects specifically within the Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline
- Strong communication, professionalism, and self-motivation focused on aiding the team, making an impact, representing the organization, and moving the company forward
** Both the Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline project experience and full cradle-to-grave Project Management experience are absolute requirements to qualify for this role.
** This is a long-term, full-time opportunity - This is NOT a project-based, term-limited role. Candidates must be willing, able, and excited to live in Northwest, IN, full-time to qualify for this role.
- Per Diem may be available for candidates not immediately available to relocate. However, the expectation is that candidates will have full-time residence established in Northwest, IN, within the first-year.
- Target pay range will be $55-75/hour depending on specific experience and additional compensation requirements.
We are actively conducting interviews and hiring for this role! E-mail resume to email@example.com to learn more.