[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electrical Supervisors - Travelling!!
If interested, please email updated resume to Tony Snider at
Reports directly to the Director of Install.
Pay range $35 - $45/hr based on experience.
$140/ day per diem
This is a traveling role. Must be flexible to travel 100%
• Must have (8+) years of experience in wiring of conveyor system or industrial system - this is a MUST. Any candidate being considered will have had to have extensive experience with top national and international integration companies in wiring in conveyor projects or overseeing the electrical work on these conveyor projects!!!
• Must possess electrical license issued by a state government.
• Must have construction management skills and experience.
• Must have computer skills, able to use Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Teams, and Internet Explore effectively.
• Accountable for installation project onsite activities, reports, schedule, budget, and monitor quality.
• Must be able to monitor multiply projects at once.
• Must have a good working knowledge of the NEC.
• Required to travel 100% to different job site locations each week.
• Experience in supervising crews with 50 people or more.
• Works closely with assigned project manager on customer related issues and schedule requirements.
• Leads with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within conveyor systems installations.
• Works closely with the Director and Manager of installation services on manpower, forecasting, staffing, documenting hours of extra work with explanation (Overrun Alerts), and identifying risks early on.
• Effectively communicates and sets expectations with Electrical Supervisors to broadcast directives down to support installers.
• Plays an active role in the hiring and layoff process of local labor coordinating all actions with the Installation Manager and HR representative or Labor Supplier