[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electrician will -
* Pull wire, run wire in school
* Bend pipe - offsets, saddles, 90s and 45s
* Work on school, commercial construction project
Experience you bring to the table:
* 5+ years of experience as an electrician on commercial projects
* Experience working on schools, hospitals, high rises
* Valid Journeyman's license
* Able to read prints and perform layouts
* 6-8 week project in Kerrville, TX
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.