[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced millwrights with welding and strong mechanical experience for work in the Fresno area. Projects will be in food processing, manufacturing and construction projects.
• Millwrights will be assembling and installing equipment and structural support using hand and power tools.
• You will be Inserting shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts using hand tools.
• Millwrights will be moving machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
• Some projects will require structural and/or pipe welding.
• Millwright candidates must have at least 4 years of millwright or mechanical experience for journeyman
• Some welding experience is required.
• Journeyman should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and schematics.
Please contact Angel or Tony at 888 929 0213