[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Setting forms that hold the concrete in place
* Pouring, smoothing, and leveling concrete using a rake/ trowel
* Familiar with hand tools
* Safely operating power vibrator to ensure the concrete is compacted
* Applying sealing and hardening components
Top Skills Details:
* 2+ years of construction experience
* Familiar with Hand Tools/ power tools (trowels, vibrators)
* Concrete pours for commercial floors or forming experience is a plus
Must have reliable transportation as positions will be in Baltimore, DC and Northern Virginia
This client does projects from 2 weeks to 2 years in length and multi million dollars in cost!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.